There was so much I liked about your post today – I had to transcribe my comments to a word document so I could get it all down:
1. The reminder that there was drought all the way back to 2014 – and looks like we’re in for it this year.
2. Your encounter in the vet office – yes, I so agree with you “starting a conversation with someone, anyone, and you’re apt to hear an amazing story.“ I’ve had the experience many times.
3. Your Dr. Seuss quotes are, of course, delightful.
4. Your short dissertation on death – “a window of time” – something I think about being the same age is you. Don’t like to be morbid – but we are all mortal beings.
5. And, finally, I was not aware you wrote a book in 1981 – and I love the picture.
Kudos to you Dede – once again. Chris Biswell
If you're reading and liking "A Mother's Diary," please let me know. I'm building a case for getting it published - one way or the other. Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share my blog/book with "other wayfarers who might catch a resonating echo while wandering in my woods." Thanks.
COMING UP THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2018
March 9, 2014 - March 21, 2014: A Birthday Invitation * A New Dilemma * Perspective * Empty Bowls * A Real Life Mystery * Of Ants and Me * No Invaders, No Dragons, No Trolls * Spring 2014 * Internal Drum by Patrick Ranahan * A Bout of Self-Doubt * A Paradox * What to Keep and What to Discard
To subscribe and receive email notices of new book posts every other week, enter your email address in the box on the right at the top of the page, and hit the Sign Up button. If you have any trouble subscribing, send me an email and I'll sign you up from my end :-)